Do y’all name your rides? Post em up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I don't usually name my vehicles, but for some reason, both of the duallies I've had/have, I named. The first one was a crew cab longbed, named Fat *******, and my current regular cab longbed, named Stumpy.

Also kind of regret having my forum username be my trucks name. Wonder if I can get it changed?

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mines less classy names lol

Blue
You must be registered for see images attach

The school bus

I know its a 800 sorry but it's named
"Burban"

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Wife's old 99 K1500 suburban I named Mr. Bourbon. That ****** never passed a gas station it didnt like.
Sounds like Dad's Denali! That 6.0 in a Burb would pass just about anything but a gas station LOL.
That one I called "the black ***** " once it started falling apart. My Burb is " good boy " most of the time. Most of our other trucks were just called "the (whatever color)truck or the (year, because we never had 2 vehicles the same model year). Can't just say " the Chevy " or "the GMC " when you have several! If I had a red crew cab, guess it would have to be Clifford "the big red dog "....Dad wanted a red Suburban and we vetoed that idea. All the local fire departments use them,and that's what it looked like.

Last edited: