CCSB sub box build - pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics. I am thinking about trying to fix the bad places. What do yall think, rip carpet off and sand/paint or fix the carpet job?
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my phone using my fingers

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ive been thinking the same thing! carpet is hard as hell to make look perfect! dam near imposible! id say leave it.
OR if it really gets on your nerves like mines been doing just build side trim panels. maybe matching OR 2tone it with different color carpet, or there is always just paint the trim panels.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
My box has visible overlapped seams on the back, top and bottom... I've just accepted it seeing as I'm not a pro, thats how it is.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
it seems like only speaker box carpet can be dont almost seemlessly but you can still kinda see them but not as much as regular carpet.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Well, that is just because you cannot properly seam regular carpet and adhere it to the box.. the carpet in your house is seamed in several places, and if done correctly, you'd never know.