CCSB sub box build - pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I thought i wanted to carpet this box but now i am having second thoughts. Anybody got any other ideas?

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
bedliner it, use a high build epoxy, prime and then paint it to match the exterior, glue on a wood veneer (I personally love walnut), cover it in sheet metal (alloy?)... there are some more suggestions here:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/400082-sub-box-finish-carpet-paint-__.html

Varying complexities and results in all the proposed suggestions... but you can use your creativity in any number of ways...

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually have been thinking about vinyl. I am looking for some type of foam underlay? Thanks for the suggestions!

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a good deal on some tan carpet from my local auto upholstery shop. Got the box built and tomorrow I am gonna carpet it and hopefully have it installed. I will post pics of the finished product. Thanks for advice and comments!

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I realized last night I suck at carpeting any box that isnt a sinple cube shape. I am extremely ocd and want things perfect and the carpet job is nowhere near perfect. I almost raged and broke it in half. Now I have to yank all the carpet off. I believe I will just paint the box after I sand all the freakin glue off

Sent from my phone using my fingers