Am I the only one that names my trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is Lucille. Or was until
I sold her years ago. On my 2008 Denali 1/2 ton, I swapped the letters around to read “Denial”

Attachments

• A5A52492-57FD-4A06-B8FE-7EA3431F8FF9.jpeg
    A5A52492-57FD-4A06-B8FE-7EA3431F8FF9.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 7

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
98 Yukon my family calls Betsy , But since Im always taking it down trails and usually first in line the guys I wheeled with in NJ called it the "rekon" I like that one personally.

The Blue 92 2 door I call George after my grandpa. much like my grandpa its old school and simple no thrills
You must be registered for see images attach

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I call mine "The G Wagon"
1. As a sarcastic reference to an expensive Mercedes Benz that I'll never afford.
2. Secondly and most importantly, a reference to the University of Georgia Bulldogs. Go Dawgs! Son is a junior and we've sent lots of money to the school already. Oh, and a National Championship this year. Yeah, that!

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My grandson calls the white cavalier in our yard Carl. We don't own it, the owner just left it, so he and my daughter drive it around the property. I asked him what my truck's name is. He said Jeffery. I've never named it so Jeffery it is.

Enitalp

Reaction score
I never ever named any of my car, but that one i'm building, will be named by it's theme, you will understand when it will be finished and revealed.
It will be also be part of the car, color scheme, everywhere, with only the gmc logo in front, and in the back it's name and logo.

BC99

Reaction score
Just about every car and truck I've ever owned has had a name. A '73 Ford half ton in high school was 'Elwood', I don't recall why. My buddy's old Datsun was "Earl", his '65 International 1/2 ton was "the Intercortional Nashbinder" but that was too long so it was usually just called the "Corn Binder or binder". I had an S-10 a couple of years back that was "Louie" for Mr. Chevrolet, a Lime green '70 Chevelle 4 dr. 300 Deluxe called "the Alligator" that our young son named and my grocery getter today is "Pepe" just because it fits. Funny, we haven't put a name to our current '99 K2500 though. Not that we haven't tried but nothing has stuck yet. We even used to have a 1967 Sears tent trailer that was as basic as you could get with it's original canvas intact. We named that "Emily" after the artist's travelling shack that Canadian Artist Emily Carr used on the West Coast of Canada on her painting expeditions in the early days of British Columbia.