95 sierra air conditioner question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trill

Reaction score
I have a 95 sierra. I hear that people say if you swap from r12 to 134 it make a huge different in how cold it blows. Could anyone help me by explaining on what I need to do in order to swap over. I appreciate it you guys.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The more you know, lol.

My '97 is Freezing on full cold.
I'm saying this in the nicest possible way. Up yours! I've never had a 134a GMT400 get anywhere near a coastal breeze let alone be referred to as "freezing"!

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm saying this in the nicest possible way. Up yours! I've never had a 134a GMT400 get anywhere near a coastal breeze let alone be referred to as "freezing"!

Mine works awesome :shrug:

Trill

Reaction score
Well I guess you learn something new every day. I appreciate yall help. looks like I will be blowing cold air tomorrow

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score

Not quite "freezing" but I get 38 degrees out of the center vent on an 80 degree day.