Value of our trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still on the fence about the looks of the back of them...

You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You'd think for the 100 yr they would make something that every guy would want, not some over priced ugly piece of crap.
Exactly why people are wanting these 400s like I said before they always looks great

Sometimes GM does do a good job with their ads, they have this one for their centennial 2018 models.

It's neat...but I'd still probably take the one on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You call that a scruffy work truck? Hahaha. Up here in salty wonderland, that's as David Freiburger would call "Mint." Close enough anyway.
I think I got lucky.. it has LOTS off miles showing (in the 260's) but the frame looks decent and its had a 350 replacing the original 305 and also the Trans has been gone through. The paint was done right over some dents but it is fine for now if one doesn't look too close. Its not a rustbucket so I will do interior first and fix dents last. While I bought it just as a toy and for local big box and dump trips I think I will go ahead and make it comfortable. I needed a new hobby anyway!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Now those 100 year edition Centennial's look pretty cool. But I dunno about those 2019's... 2016-2018 look better than this so called "2019." When I saw it for the first time, Ford tail lights, Colorado rear door windows lines, and the front end... whoa, what the hell happened there!? Kinda looks like they're making it look similar to the Colorado. This new truck is not clicking at all with me. And this is coming from a Chevy lover. o_O

From the back end, Chevy's pulling a 4th gen Dodge RAM half-ton.

redfishsc

Tired of fixing lousy engineering.
Reaction score
Sometimes GM does do a good job with their ads, they have this one for their centennial 2018 models.

If they had put the 2019 model beside that late 60's one, the only possible caption you could possibly put on it is "WTF happened to us?"

dylan5299

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

You cant even tell the centennial is a truck. Could be mistaken for a modern SUV from the angle lol