Trimming off rear rocker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
can i ask why your have z71 stickers on your window when they are still on the bedsides? id understand if you removed them from the bedside but why is there one on the rear window if you still have the originals on the bedsides?

Lol bro i made that z71 sticker when i was like 12 haha. its been on my truck way before it was even mine..

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
yeah he did and I would offer the same advice those big chrome farmer bumpers are ugly as sin

Sent from my static android

....coming from the guy with red rims :lol:

But in this case I would agree slightly... don't care much for drop bumpers.

But seriously- do what you want with it- that's all that really matters in the end.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
to answer your original question though op. no I wouldn't cut the rear quarters just seems like it would have to executed perfectly to look any kind of good

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I don't really understand why I should ditch an aftermarket bumper, especially one that's 3/16 inch thick and will save my truck if i were to ever get rear ended.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I don't really understand why I should ditch an aftermarket bumper, especially one that's 3/16 inch thick and will save my truck if i were to ever get rear ended.

it's your truck man keep it if you want I personally don't like it but not everyone likes what I'm doing with my own truck. it's all just opinions, if you like the bumper cool but like I said as far as your question about trimming I wouldn't do it, also not to be mean but like I said if you were to trim it would be something that would have to be done correctly and almost perfectly to look right. but let's be honest your painting hasn't turned out very good because you skip very important prep steps and don't follow through correctly. so before you go hacking your truck up you may want to think it through. but no hard feelings just my two cents :cheers: