Aftermarket front bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m debating adding fog lights but hesitant about the factory location in the air dam due to how low my truck sits. I’ve seen a few options to mount lights in the bumper and came across this picture but cannot find any showing this installed to get a better idea of how it would look. Anyone familiar with this design or have a y pictures of one installed?

Attachments

• IMG_4215.jpeg
    IMG_4215.jpeg
    337.2 KB · Views: 25

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m debating adding fog lights but hesitant about the factory location in the air dam due to how low my truck sits. I’ve seen a few options to mount lights in the bumper and came across this picture but cannot find any showing this installed to get a better idea of how it would look. Anyone familiar with this design or have a y pictures of one installed?
Check out LMC. They have the round light kits for those bumpers.

Reaction score
Check LMC trucks