Trimming off rear rocker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
just as a heads up i had the same bumper on my 94 and i backed into a rock and folded it into my bedside theyre not that strong

Do you have pics of your bumper? The way mine is designed seems practically indestructable. Its welded onto a half-inch thick reciever hitch assembly and the bumper itself bolts up directly to the frame with 8 half-inch thick bolts, its 3/16 inch thick and must weight atleast a hundred pounds.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Bodylifts are just too cheap in my opinion. I hate the way they are. They make the rear bumper look silly if you dont use raise brackets, but if you do use them, it weakens them It also causes more frame to show, which is the opposite of what i want, and it doesnt raise the engine, you will have to make some covers for the rear bed-frame area or else it looks silly. Not to mention the 4wd lever would need to be raised. Too many issues with them.

I'd rather have a full diff drop kit over a bodylift.

4wd lever is attached to the floor of the truck, via linkage. FWIW