Trailer brake controller location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id like to make my brake controller look more integrated than just screwed to the dash in my 95.

Ive almost convinced myself to put it in the cubby under the hvac where the optional cd player would go.

But, would love to see what others have done to see if theres a great idea i haven't thought about.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I have it in my cubby in my 1500 and below the dash in my dually. I like it better in the cubby.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I had one these, in a different truck.........https://www.reesehitches.com/produc...MI_5vn35yj7wIV0TizAB3iYg0DEAYYAiABEgLvy_D_BwE
and liked it a lot. Frees you up to mount the display, and control wherever you want. Worked great.

The only thing I didn't like about it is, the display had power to it all the time, and would have a red dot light on. It was powered through an ethernet style cord, so I would just unplug it from the brain box, when not using it.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine must be old school cause it has no digital display. Just installed under the dash in front an OBD port. It’s a 94 model truck though.