TOTM questions and coments thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. I like to peel the transfer back sharp against it, so it's less likely to take the decal with it.

Transfer tape just holds all the elements of a decal together, so you can apply it. Once applied it's done it's job, and can be removed.
Cool, so I can take a safety razor and peel it off without damaging the decal itself huh? Maybe we need a "Decals For Dummies" thread here? :biggrin:

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
just found this thread a little late to enter my K1500. Bummer! I like seeing everyone's trucks and projects however. Speaking of, maybe you need a 'best work in progress' category one month!
Well, you can post your truck in the voting thread, I will allow it, but your 4 days behind all the others. As for a work in progress TOTM thread, I'm thinking about doing a thread that is open to all members, no mater what you have. That won't be until, maybe May, but I'm not sure just yet.