TOTM questions and coments thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So dumb question how do you cast your vote? I was under the impression it was how many likes you accumulated.
It's the number of vote's you have, at the end of the month. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the month, is the winner. You can vote for yourself. All members are limited to 1 vote per month. You can change your mind, and change your vote, but again only 1 vote per member. To vote, simply click on the round circle, and a check mark will appear, then click on cast vote. I was typing as you replied Bob, but that is a good question. So my reply should clarify how to vote. Also, you will notice that the display changes after you vote. You can see who has X amount of vote's, after casting your vote

Last edited:

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, I will allow it. Thanks for asking. Just remember, only 5 pics.
So being that the voting has opened, I will allow 1 edit to your nomination thread. You can swap pics, any of them, but you are still limited to only 5 pics. Just keep in mind, that, I will only allow the change one time after voting starts. Before voting, when it's still a nomination thread, you can edit all you want to. I just don't want anyone to take advantage of this, to try to get more pics posted, in order to get more votes. It needs to be fair to all who nominate there trucks.