Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I made some progress today.... since Mr Pink wanted pics and I had the brake adapter dug out, I went ahead and installed it and got some brake lines roughed in. I also got the correct rack and pinion ordered. I got a STUPID SMOKIN deal on a Flaming River FR1503. I also pulled out my resd end back brace and will try to get it welded on this week.....
You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Nice,
How long did it take you to get your bracket after ordering it? I should have the other stuff tomorrow lol.

I also need to figure out all the stuff I can delete from the plug that is above the C100 where the engine harness connects to on the D/S. I know I can get rid of all the airbag stuff but need to keep the forward lamp harness connector and I think that is really it.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also need to figure out all the stuff I can delete from the plug that is above the C100 where the engine harness connects to on the D/S. I know I can get rid of all the airbag stuff but need to keep the forward lamp harness connector and I think that is really it.
Just the lighting harness and the cluster harness are the only things that need to come through the firewall....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats all gonna be in your repin for the firewall! I believe you already have it done, Correct?

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I havent got the connector yet lol but yeah it should all be on the C100. There is that stupid connector on the p/s too by the heater core