Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Home Depot and Lowe's have always sucked in the grade 8 department. ACE is usually excellent.

Lowe's just earned a spot on my "do not shop there" list. I bought lawnmower tires online and FedEx lost the shipment. Lowe's got the report from FedEx and promised to refund my money in 30 days. Thirty days later they still hadn't refunded, so I called them up, and they swore they'd refunded my money twice. They said to wait 3 more days. I started a dispute claim with my credit card company, and they asked for a refund receipt from Lowe's. I called Lowe's up, it was now 4 days after they said "wait 3 more days", and I asked for a refund receipt. They guy said, "Hang on while I email that to you..." and then hung up on me. No receipt. The next day the refund was on my card. I shouldn't have to fight to get my money back when they fail to deliver. Dirtbags.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lowe's just earned a spot on my "do not shop there" list.
I shop at Lowe's because it's on my way home and close to my shop..... I'm one of those customers that you see loading full sheets of 4x8 wood on the carts, off the cart, and into my truck by myself while 3 Lowe's employees stands and watches me and gossips with the others.....

jgreen16

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I shop at Lowe's because it's on my way home and close to my shop..... I'm one of those customers that you see loading full sheets of 4x8 wood on the carts, off the cart, and into my truck by myself while 3 Lowe's employees stands and watches me and gossips with the others.....
I've done the same with 16-foot lengths of treated 1x6 boards. That's where the rear slider window comes in handy. Put some towels or padding on the dash and then slide them all the way up against the windshield. I've done a dozen per trip with no problems, just have to make sure they are tied down in the back somehow as they are resting on the top of the tailgate.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it! Yours is definitely one of the builds I follow.
Thank you sir for the follow!!!! I don't believe I've heard you chime in. Please don't hesitate to jump in on the conversation, I welcome all ideas, suggestions, and opinions from everyone!!!!

Edit: I just saw were you chimed in on the Lowe's situation. Haha Anyways, thanks again for following!!

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its freakin beautiful!!!! I can't express how happy I am to have pulled the trigger on these beasts!!! Everything bolted and matched up perfect!

You must be registered for see images attach