Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok..... well, I said I wasn't gonna change anything till next season, but things happen! I ordered the first of two turbo upgrades. I currently have 67/66 journal bearing and I'm upgrading to 7875 dual ball bearing..... should be here first of next week.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok..... well, I said I wasn't gonna change anything till next season, but things happen! I ordered the first of two turbo upgrades. I currently have 67/66 journal bearing and I'm upgrading to 7875 dual ball bearing..... should be here first of next week.

So what's the revised power target?

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what's the revised power target?
I'm not really looking at max HP right now..... The extra turbo is really for the next year, I just think NEW turbos will be easier to sell then USED ones and get the most money back outta them. I need to be in the 1500-2000 range to run with Beater Bomb, Ryan Mitchell, etc. They have stupid big blocks with freakin twin 88's......and traction control!!! Its hard to compete with that open checkbook!!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not really looking at max HP right now..... The extra turbo is really for the next year, I just think NEW turbos will be easier to sell then USED ones and get the most money back outta them. I need to be in the 1500-2000 range to run with Beater Bomb, Ryan Mitchell, etc. They have stupid big blocks with freakin twin 88's......and traction control!!! Its hard to compete with that open checkbook!!
Yeah, if you ever figure out how to get one of those, please let me know....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I made a little progress this evening, I guess. I hit the Lowe's after work and their Grade 8 selection sucked !!! I bolted it in with regular bolts and will switch them out tomorrow after a visit to my Ace True Value!!! Anyways the rack fit very nicely and I will proceed with building the intermediate shaft and steering column.

You must be registered for see images attach