Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woah 2wks no update lmao!
haha.... I know RIGHT!!! I had to ship that rack-n-pinion back and just got my refund late last week. I was gonna order the right one while waiting on the refund, I just didn't wanna have $600 out on steering items..... Work has been crazy, so I haven't had a lot of time to speak with Wilwood about master cylinder and brake line size. I was just figured out my pedal ratio (6 to 1) for the manualbrakes.com setup, and that I have four 1.75" pistons in my Wilwood calipers. With those two figures, the bore size and brake line size can be figured. Hopefully tonight, on that phone call.....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Mr. Pink requested some photos of the manual brake adaptor from manualbrakes.com....

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did it include instructions for removing the stud off the pedal?
I'm gonna have to say that this item contains some of the most detailed and hold your hand instructions that I have come across....

I spoke with Wilwood last night and got the skinny on the master cylinder, proportioning valve, and brake line size... Here's the brake down....haha

master cylinder: Wilwood 260-15541-BK
Prop valve : Wilwood 260-10922
brake line : 3/16

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was gonna do a 4link conversion but $ was just not in my budget
Right on man.... It does get expensive and a 4 link is nice, but there's more then one recipe for going fast!!! Might wanna check out a company called Calvert Racing. They are putting cars in the 6's with leaf springs....

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say that this item contains some of the most detailed and hold your hand instructions that I have come across....

I spoke with Wilwood last night and got the skinny on the master cylinder, proportioning valve, and brake line size... Here's the brake down....haha

master cylinder: Wilwood 260-15541-BK
Prop valve : Wilwood 260-10922
brake line : 3/16
Awesome. Check my build I have a bit more progress.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right on man.... It does get expensive and a 4 link is nice, but there's more then one recipe for going fast!!! Might wanna check out a company called Calvert Racing. They are putting cars in the 6's with leaf springs....
I’ll check it out for sure