2 year build almost wrapping up..... OBS Bagged, LS Turbo Swapped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95OBSMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BAD AZZZZZZZ BUILD, right there!!!! Nothing beats hand fab'd work man!!! And yours is excellent, EDC is an awesome touch for your build, ain't gonna be no shortage of air for the bags on this ride!! Love to see underside of it, all the good stuff is there as well I bet!!!

I hope you enjoy driving it as much as you did building it!! The best rides come outa the smallest garages!!

The dash looks killer as well!!

98c1500onAIR

Reaction score
BAD AZZZZZZZ BUILD, right there!!!! Nothing beats hand fab'd work man!!! And yours is excellent, EDC is an awesome touch for your build, ain't gonna be no shortage of air for the bags on this ride!! Love to see underside of it, all the good stuff is there as well I bet!!!

I hope you enjoy driving it as much as you did building it!! The best rides come outa the smallest garages!!

The dash looks killer as well!!
I am so looking forward to this build being done, I just want to drive it. This weekend hopefully I get it tuned as planned and then I will finally be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Dirk Digler

Reaction score
I’ve built several phantom duallies through out the years and still have one. Yours looks great. However your front wheels aren’t centered. Is it camera angle or …….? Keep this thread going. I wanna see updates as you add to it.