Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I spent the day doing house work and researching rack-n-pinion and bump steer and I believe I narrowed my choice down to the unisteer performance 8000100. ECI promotes the Unisteer products with their kits, so I thought I would stick with that. I've got to make a few phone calls and pick a few brains on the bump steer, so that's on my too list for my hour drive to work in the morning..... here is the Summit listing.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alrighty..... I got my rack-n-pinion today. Unboxed it, and first impression, "I sure hope its quality and usability are equal to its looks!" I'm gonna try to get it bolted on tomorrow after work. We will see......

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok read most of this thread today. I am sub'd and caught up. Wow what a build keep it up olease
Welcome welcome...... thank you for joining us! I look forward to hearing your suggestions, comments, and one liners! Haha