Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driveshaft ordered, paid for, and sent confirmation email.... I'm now in line to be built, should be about 4-8 days according to PSTDS. Clark should be moving on his own in approximately 2 weeks...... 3 1/2 years waiting, and I couldn't be MORE EXCITED!!!!!
Hurry UP already.... lololol

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, while I'm counting the freakin minutes until my driveshaft gets here, I'd like all me followers ti check in with your approx location, about how long you've been following my build, and maybe a picture of your current project (finished/unfinished/parts/etc). I kind of feel like I've gotten wrapped up in work and just trying to make time and I don't get to just chew the fat with everyone.

Hope to hear from everyone!!!!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, while I'm counting the freakin minutes until my driveshaft gets here, I'd like all me followers ti check in with your approx location, about how long you've been following my build, and maybe a picture of your current project (finished/unfinished/parts/etc). I kind of feel like I've gotten wrapped up in work and just trying to make time and I don't get to just chew the fat with everyone.

Follow since page 3, I'm in southern Illinois.
Too many projects to list, see signature lolol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

North of Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Been following about 2yrs now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here's my baby, 91 with 4/6 drop,17's and Toyo tires, cowl hood, roll pan and tailgate handle shaved, new mirrors waiting for installation. Hopefully have it back out on the road in the spring, maybe painted, probably not. LS or rebuild the 350 are the plans.
Soooooooo excited to see yours almost rolling!!!

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome!!

I’ve only been following a few weeks but I enjoy your thread. Alberta Canada here! Super cold, super fun! The Texas of Canada!

This is my 92 2500 4x4 that’s getting a fully rebuilt 350 and it has a 5 speed manual. It’s getting a fiberglass Pre runner style body kit to clear the 35s.

Attachments

• IMG_3553.jpeg
    IMG_3553.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 6

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Eastern WV area. Still plugging away on my 95 k2500 suburban and contemplating rehab on a 94 k2500 350/nv4500.

Not sure how long I've been following this but its been a while now. On the forum since 2018. Can't wait to see Clark moving himself around.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in the desert ~40 miles west of Phoenix off of I-10. I just looked back to the beginning of your thread and I seem to remember it, CRS Disease. I have an 88 C1500 now with a "383" rockin' it. It's plenty fast for my 70 year old body ;) I'd love to see you hitting it someday.

You must be registered for see images attach