Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno, I can't afford to take any time off.....
I'd love to check out Clark in person though!
I'm know we will be traveling quite a bit in 2024, and I'm certain we will be in Texas more then a few times. DFW, Austin, and Houston seem to be regular stops for us now......

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I'm know we will be traveling quite a bit in 2024, and I'm certain we will be in Texas more then a few times. DFW, Austin, and Houston seem to be regular stops for us now......
I think there's still a Dragstrip in Sealy (west of Houston on I-10) but I think it's an eighth mile track. Houston Motorsports Park/Raceway Park in Baytown (East of Houston) has closed; it was a nice quarter mile track.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there's still a Dragstrip in Sealy (west of Houston on I-10) but I think it's an eighth mile track. Houston Motorsports Park/Raceway Park in Baytown (East of Houston) has closed; it was a nice quarter mile track.
We race 1/8 mile, but those trips south are about the streets.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driveshaft ordered, paid for, and sent confirmation email.... I'm now in line to be built, should be about 4-8 days according to PSTDS. Clark should be moving on his own in approximately 2 weeks...... 3 1/2 years waiting, and I couldn't be MORE EXCITED!!!!!