Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just picked it up and got it to the garage and I'm gonna have to say the emotions and feelings are super similar to bringing home a newborn from the hospital!!!! PEOPLES, I'M FREAKIN STOKED!!!! Driveshaft, shocks, and rear wheels, BOOM!! HAHA
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a completely off topic comment....
Most of my interaction with GMT400 is from my phone. It's what's convenient and easily accessible, but last night I jumped on my laptop and was cruising around the website and I stumbled onto this......
Everyone on this website absolutely humbles me with their support and interaction with my build thread. I'm completely dumbfounded and grateful at the same time!!! Everyone that has contributed to this is AWESOME!!!!!
THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On a completely off topic comment....
Most of my interaction with GMT400 is from my phone. It's what's convenient and easily accessible, but last night I jumped on my laptop and was cruising around the website and I stumbled onto this......
Everyone on this website absolutely humbles me with their support and interaction with my build thread. I'm completely dumbfounded and grateful at the same time!!! Everyone that has contributed to this is AWESOME!!!!!
THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!!

It's been fun watching this come together!
And if you turn your phone sideways, it shows the same stats. Learned that 30 seconds ago.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright then folks..... Clark has a transmission and is back on the ground. Shifter complete except for mounting it. Got my driveshaft length measured and ready to order that next week....

Three and half years later I'm gonna have a working, rolling, and driving race truck! Looks like 2024 season it is!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a small update.....
I acquired the rest of the parts for my shifter air and mounting. Just really didn't have time to deal with my driveshaft this week, so hopefully next week it'll get ordered. I'm looking for today to be a short day at work, so might have time to work on it this evening. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed!! Haha

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it's 7pm and I'm juat now shutting down the shop. I got an hour drive home, so no progress tonight.... You better believe it'll happen tomorrow! Thanks again for all the support and I'll get with everyone tomorrow with updates....

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM CLARK AND I!!!!!!