Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I should have a few hours today to work on Clark, I just have a couple remote starts to install, so I thought I might focus on the trans cooler and shifter today, and I'll get that exact measurement for my driveshaft. I believe I'm going to try and order this week. The air silenoid, Mac valve, and brackets should be here tuesday. A driveshaft and we will see if Clark moves in his own!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I didn't get as much done tonight as I would have liked. My daughter and her other half surprised me today, so we cooked a little dinner together and ate. I got a little bit of a late start, but was able to get the shifter installed except for the 1" mounting post and the Mac valve. I did get the trigger wire and air line ran. It's getting there folks!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, Motion Raceworks was all about getting **** shipped out and I got my parts a day early...... So, maybe I can get an hour tonight to get that stuff put on.

I was looking at my pics of the truck and I'm 100% for sure going to grind the welds on that seat bracket and pretty those up. It looks like a bunch of catapillars crawled on it and died!!!!