Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bro, keep grinding and it's gonna happen.
Mad respect for your work ethic and dedication to your goals.

Say it again 618!
Thank you everyone for the kind and motivational words. It really does mean a lot and helps when I get off work tired with nothing left to give, and I feel like I need to work just a little so I can give and show updates!!!!

Thank you everyone!!!

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love giving you guys updates! I just haven't made the progress I would have like to seen. My job is chaos and I've been working 7 days a week for a while. Sorry everyone!

As far as updates, I have the stall converter modified and I got the transmission installed and everything bolted up. I constantly work on making my wiring look nice and have some common sense to its layout. The truck is back on the ground and I've contacted a couple local driveshaft shops. I'd love to support my local businesses, but the money they want is a little more then what I want to pay. Juat to get a driveshaft modified and balanced is close to $600. For a little more I can have a custom one made, so that's probably the way I'm gonna go.

Next step I believe will be getting the trans cooler mount cut out and welded up....

You must be registered for see images attach
I know what you mean about the wiring, it starts off great but as there is more and more it quickly gets out of hand. I find allowing extra length to every run while getting everything working, and then trimming to length when going back to loom it allows you to have it sitting right and looking good. So much seems to involve going back to refinish what you have done but it is worth the effort when it's all done right. Keep up the great work, but find the right work/ project balance so you don't get tempted to rush.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I was able to slip in a few hours today between house work and work work. I focused on getting a seat in and finish up the charging system. I needed to install the variable charging voltage knob, wire a relay up, and finish the 1/0 charging cable.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a more positive note, I'm getting exact measurements and ponying up for the 4" Aluminum drive shaft with 1350 joints and a Strange slip yoke. I'll also be upgrading the th400 tail shaft to a Reid Roller......

With that being said, I Should be able to start and move it around on its own....