Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to ordering my front calipers from Little Shop Mfg, they are the 80mm single piston......
My alternator manufacturer just sent me the front casing I needed to make the alternator work with my Holley accessory mounting. So, I'm giving him a shout out here cause the guy has bent over backwards to accommodate my needs. https://brand-x-electrical.myshopify.com/
Facebook messenger is the best way to communicate, that I know.

I finally was able to bring it up to operating temperature, and happy to announce there's no cooling issues. No leaks, drips, or runs !!! (Great title to a sex tape!!)

Anyways.....next order of business is to get the transmission lined out and the truck set back on the ground. I'll then next look at getting the bed back on the truck and doing what needs to be done there so I can finalize the rear down bars of the roll cage and burn them in......

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just crammed this whole thread in the last 4 hours, real inspiring work you are doing. I will be following, for now i am going to bed LOL!
Oh wow..... I'm flattered sir! Thank you for reading up and following along!!! Hope to hear you chime in with thoughts, opinions, and ideas!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love giving you guys updates! I just haven't made the progress I would have like to seen. My job is chaos and I've been working 7 days a week for a while. Sorry everyone!

As far as updates, I have the stall converter modified and I got the transmission installed and everything bolted up. I constantly work on making my wiring look nice and have some common sense to its layout. The truck is back on the ground and I've contacted a couple local driveshaft shops. I'd love to support my local businesses, but the money they want is a little more then what I want to pay. Juat to get a driveshaft modified and balanced is close to $600. For a little more I can have a custom one made, so that's probably the way I'm gonna go.

Next step I believe will be getting the trans cooler mount cut out and welded up....

You must be registered for see images attach