Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it just a please sponsor me email or did you have something to support your case? I'll gladly put a sticker on my rig in exchange for a free cam. . . within reason of course.

You must be registered for see images attach

I don't beg for anything, but I'm a believer in "you don't know till you ask".... So with that country boy charm i simply explained a little about me, what I was doing, and what I would like to accomplish. I sent the first email 5 weeks ago and got NO response what so ever! A week ago I sent a "just touching base again" email, and low and behold I got a response today telling me they would sponsor me...... The gift of gab comes through again!!!!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
That's awesome dude. I sent BTR an email regarding the stall converter choice for the Truck Norris cam, and it took em a week or so to respond. I now know that I need s 2600 stall though, for the cam.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't beg for anything, but I'm a believer in "you don't know till you ask".... So with that country boy charm i simply explained a little about me, what I was doing, and what I would like to accomplish. I sent the first email 5 weeks ago and got NO response what so ever! A week ago I sent a "just touching base again" email, and low and behold I got a response today telling me they would sponsor me...... The gift of gab comes through again!!!!
I’d say they definitely decided it’s worthy of their endorsement. They don’t just give those out to anyone. Congratulations :High 5: