Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
i am going with a 215 up front on mine only because it's the narrowest i can get in a street tire that is still almost 28"

Last edited:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Back on the subject of cams, Richard Holdener just uploaded a condensed test video of the "Sloppy Best" LS cam vs the BTR "Truck Norris." I'm about to watch it right now, thought I'd share it here for anyone else interested.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back on the subject of cams, Richard Holdener just uploaded a condensed test video of the "Sloppy Best" LS cam vs the BTR "Truck Norris." I'm about to watch it right now, thought I'd share it here for anyone else interested.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
So, what was your conclusion????

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, hopefully i will get my stuff back from the welder this weekend. I was hoping to get that motor back out and start the final assembly, but I'm gonna hold off till I get my new cam and springs from Brian Tooley. Plans for this weekend are to try and knock out some more of the roll cage. I have to get over to Lowe's to pick up a new 1/2" drill. I'm on my 3rd one.....hahaha

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a wore out, banged up 3/8" DeWalt corded drill I bought at a garage sale for $20 that I built my cage with. It's held up great to this day. It may be time to step up to the top shelf drills.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to get over to Lowe's to pick up a new 1/2" drill. I'm on my 3rd one.....hahaha
Get a Milwaukee "Hole Shooter", they're the best plus they have so much torque they'll twist your wrist off when you're not expecting it
:waytogo:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a Milwaukee "Hole Shooter", they're the best plus they have so much torque they'll twist your wrist off when you're not expecting it
:waytogo:
Guess great minds think alike!!!! Hahaha Excellent choice my friend!

You must be registered for see images attach