Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I received an email today with some interesting news......
Brain Tooley Racing offered me a sponsorship, and is going to supply me with a new custom camshaft free of charge in exchange for advertising! I'm super stoked as this is my first real sponsor and I hope to use it a leverage to acquire more sponsorships......
You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dude, that is badass! Congrats!

Please let us know the cam details when you get it figured out. I've been watching a lot of test videos from Richard Holdener lately trying to figure out what I want to put in my LQ4. I was originally leaning towards the Elgin "Sloppy Stage 2" but I've been looking at other stuff (some from BTR) lately.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, that is badass! Congrats!

Please let us know the cam details when you get it figured out. I've been watching a lot of test videos from Richard Holdener lately trying to figure out what I want to put in my LQ4. I was originally leaning towards the Elgin "Sloppy Stage 2" but I've been looking at other stuff (some from BTR) lately.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The "Truck Norris" is one of the options I've been investigating. Richard Holdener has a couple hour long tech talk videos on his YouTube channel where it looks like he compares it to the new "Sloppy Best Cam" that Matt Happel/Sloppy Mechanics recently released. I haven't watched those videos yet, but they're on the list.