Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should clarify, I don't mean a full 360 degree loop. Just a C between the two fittings. That's the way it's done on turbine engines if the fittings are that close. You'd much rather have that hose crack than the aluminum fixture it's attached to. With that short of a hose, you're going to crack something expensive.
You're good @Erik the Awful, I understood what you were describing. I appreciate your insight and help!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They did. $875 per wheel.
Said they had a lot of requests lately. I am still a year away from ordering.
Quick Performance had been dragging recently on my axle build.
I believe QP is just slammed! It took them 8+ weeks for my Axle build, and another 8 weeks for my Wilwood brakes. I hate being that customer, so I only checked up on them once, but they sounded crazy busy when I did call.

you went with the ones pictured right?
Yes sir!
You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Would it have been cheaper to buy the timing cover with the bung pre-welded already? Last I checked, it was like $130 for the cover w/-10an bung welded in it from Motion Racewerks.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would it have been cheaper to buy the timing cover with the bung pre-welded already? Last I checked, it was like $130 for the cover w/-10an bung welded in it from Motion Racewerks.
the bungs were like $10 ea. I already bought the timing cover with ONE bung in it. I decided to have another bung welded into mine AND have the other bung cleaned up. When I showed my welder the timing cover he found a couple iffy spots. I'm twin turbo, 2 return lines. I've already spent the money on this timing cover, so im gonna make it work.