Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Bill!

There was a guy on here about a year ago IIRC who seemed well on his way to sourcing a few sets of the Artebs. He messaged me and asked if I wanted in but unfortunately I was pretty broke at the time and declined. Still kicking myself. I did tell him to send you a message on the subject but I have no idea if he ever followed through.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Hey Bill!

There was a guy on here about a year ago IIRC who seemed well on his way to sourcing a few sets of the Artebs. He messaged me and asked if I wanted in but unfortunately I was pretty broke at the time and declined. Still kicking myself. I did tell him to send you a message on the subject but I have no idea if he ever followed through.

Hey man,

He did not message me....funny thing, not two minutes ago I finished reading that thread you just mentioned.

I'm still a broke college student either way.....lol

kuduhunter

Reaction score
I am trying to following this post but have a couple questions

1) Can the relay and upgraded wiring website be posted? Do they come from LMC Auto?
2) I cant find the Phillips exteme vision 9011 only the H11. There are Phillips 9011 but they are std bulbs.

Thanks for the quick response as going to buy on Cyber Monday

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am trying to following this post but have a couple questions

1) Can the relay and upgraded wiring website be posted? Do they come from LMC Auto?
2) I cant find the Phillips exteme vision 9011 only the H11. There are Phillips 9011 but they are std bulbs.

Thanks for the quick response as going to buy on Cyber Monday
Check with @5vortec7 for upgraded wiring. He has a couple listings in the classifieds section here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

There are no Philips eXtremeVision 9011s. If you're converting to HIR high beams the standard Philips 9011 is what you want. The eXtremeVisions are only made in the stock halogen bulb varieties, 9005 and 9006.