Opinions on going with 2”or 3” drop springs with 2”spindles and my existing tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you wanting to do a drag set up(drag pack)?

If you’re going to go that route I would still stay with a 275 60 and run a 17x4 in the front with a 235-50-17 but that’s a personal preference.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea not really trying for a drag set up. I just want to stay 8” wide in fronts for sure . It doesn’t matter if I go 10” or 8” in the back if I can’t get a wider tire stance like a 295/50 or close, 8” wide in the back is fine at this point for the time being I’ already mounted the tires on the c10 rally’s gonna try them for a while …when money permits I’ll change to a 17x wheel and tire .

I Meant to ask anyone reading do I need to run drop shocks up front 100% on the front with a 2” spindle and 3” coil drop ?

If it’s def necessary What would be a good set to use any links or recommendations without having to go with a name brand from online atm ?
Any known direct swaps from another truck or vehicle or yr make model that work on a 4-5” drop ? A shock that I can run from a local auto parts ?