Replacement Exterior Lighting Assemblies, TYC vs DEPO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checked and they have everything except the driver's side lower corner marker for my Suburban ('97 GMC).

Dang it.

Might get those for the red truck though, thanks for the heads up!
I messaged a small GM Dealership in Georgia about that missing GMC light, their site says they have it, you never know!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you checked your local u-pull-it? You should be able to find a nice set of OEM lenses.

I'm sure I could, and honestly I think I still have the OEM corners (for the red truck at least) in a box somewhere. If I'm going to the trouble of taking the grilles off I think I'd rather put all brand new parts in though.

Night Bomber

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Weird red reflection from something inside the garage on the upper marker when I photographed it but it was a rewarding project to mount the bulbs in the upper reflector. Took a broken set of lower markers and carefully removed the bulb mounting bracket. Then JB welded the old bulb bracket onto the new upper reflector. Had to cut a hole in the reflector and the grille where the light bulb needs to go through. I haven't put LED bulbs in them yet so the color of the corner markers isn't quite the same as the TYR headlights. Fairly pleased how it turned out.