Nbs bumper 14+ on OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
I doubt it, just take the bumper and brackets to a fabrication shop. They can make it work one way or the other. Lol

Hotrod69ss

Reaction score
Found this thread and wanted to revive it, love how this conversion turned out on my own truck and thought everyone should know it's actually a relatively easy one to do. The brackets on the 14 bumper are about an inch and a half wider than the original on both sides, but the holes line right up. All you need to do is build a small spacer and get some longer bolts and of course adapt the wiring harness (which I have yet to finish). Very clean look though

You must be registered for see images attach

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found this thread and wanted to revive it, love how this conversion turned out on my own truck and thought everyone should know it's actually a relatively easy one to do. The brackets on the 14 bumper are about an inch and a half wider than the original on both sides, but the holes line right up. All you need to do is build a small spacer and get some longer bolts and of course adapt the wiring harness (which I have yet to finish). Very clean look though

that looks nice

any underside pics? or pics from the top looking down so that we can see the end of the bumper in relation to the bed?

JeezLouiseGMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love the look, does it stick out the sides though? It hard to tell from that angle