Chrome front bumper guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EJ_74

Reaction score
I didn't know GMT400s had these until seeing some pictures recently.
You must be registered for see images attach
Really like the way they look. I'd like to get something like this for my truck.
These fit right up. They have a strap that goes around the bumper. They are notched to clear the bumper trim. I don't believe they are available anymore except used from a pick yard, or expensive new old stock if you can find them.

From what I found on the forum, looks like a company named GEM used to make them with the part number 653L118. I wish they used studs and holes to mount to the bumper instead of brackets.

It's on my list to look for next time I go to the junkyard. Does anyone know of a company that still makes these, or if there is another option that can be modified to work? I know squarebodies had them but I wonder if there's enough metal to recut the bumper contour. If anyone has done that before I'd be very interested to hear how you went about it.

JOHNGAAA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Brothers Trucks has them in stock. Part number GRD8187. Sold in pairs. :cool: