Nbs bumper 14+ on OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXDevilDog

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well....I did it. Wasn't too hard
Took old bumper and brackets off
Took "new" 2014 GM Silverado/Sierra bumper to a muffler shop to have my dual exhaust dropped a few inches and had the new brackets welded on.
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well....I did it. Wasn't too hard
Took old bumper and brackets off
Took "new" 2014 GM Silverado/Sierra bumper to a muffler shop to have my dual exhaust dropped a few inches and had the new brackets welded on.
Not too shabby. The styling is fairly complimentary to the GMT400, at least from those pics. (I've always felt like the K2XX trucks were like grown-up GMT400's in terms of styling anyway...) The edge gaps in the top lip of the step pad would drive me nuts, but I'm a bit OCD about stuff like that.

Richard

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just took bits of info from everyone else to make it work.

Looks good! Now does it hang lower than lets say the bottom of the rocker panels? In that photo it looks like it does. And any plans for a trailer hitch?

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
I'm about to install a 2015 bumper with steps on my 93 any input from you guy would be much appreciated

Good luck sounds like a pretty simple install just spacing between the new bumper brackets and the existing frame.

Get us a pic of the side profile of the board when you're done if you could.

Would help me decide. I'm on the fence as is! Good luck