k2500 burb camping rig ls swapped

Discussion in 'Offroad Build Threads' started by 99burbK2500, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Supercharged111

Supercharged111 I'm Awesome

So what boost maker are you considering?

2. 99burbK2500

99burbK2500 OBS Enthusiast

Torqstorm tuner kit with truck spacing, having them send it with the faster drive pulley on it too. we will find out how the speedmaster79 head studs and mls head gaskets hold up. I am not impressed with their roller rockers or tech support so they are being returned tomorrow. I usually do a lot of research before buying stuff and I didn't on the rockers due to having good luck with my studs and head gaskets so far. when I have a better idea of what's going on then their tech guy then the shits getting shipped back. no confidence in the rockers, all though they look pretty, how's that saying go? chrome don't get you home..... ill be ordering the CHE trunion bushing kit or scorpion roller rockers in the 1.8 flavor. get a little more out of my camshaft.

I did a shit ton of research on blowers before choosing who I would go with, the original idea was procharger but at over twice the money and a short warranty vs torqstorms lifetime warranty, plus the torqstorm out performing a comparable vortec head unit in testing especially down low it became a no brainer. I would just use their NBS kit but I'm getting ready to install my lextech a/c kit and it wouldn't work with the NBS kit.

3. 99burbK2500

99burbK2500 OBS Enthusiast

body work starting, finally, wanted to do the 1/4 panel section first but didn't realize that was held on with nuts. can only get to two of them so tackled something I could actually make progress on at lunch time.

[​IMG]

Inside of door shell was pretty beat, but if I buy a used door ill be back in this position in a year or two. so cleaned it up and put some KBS rust seal on it that I have left over from my 4 wheeler frame.
    [​IMG]

Going to try and have the rust work done by this weekend and start getting the hood ready for paint. hoping to have her looking good soon.

XJPhoenix likes this.