k2500 burb camping rig ls swapped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99burbK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So this finally happened today, not done but way better than a wide open MAF hanging down over top the header....

You must be registered for see images attach

99burbK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well finally went and got my a/c compressor, gonna get that going here soon! also ordered a dual 14" fan kit, panel for the door to fix the rust, panel for the RR quarter to fix where its starting to bubble, new splash guards for front inner fenders, quantum 340lph fuel pump that is e85 compatible incase I ever decide to go down that rabbit hole with the truck, e3 spark plugs, getting a set of desworks or however you spell it 60lb injectors off my buddy used this week, just bought a 4in fiberglass cowl hood, all the new sensors I need that are going bonkers on the engine as well. I feel like there is more but I cant recall. talked to my tuner the other day, gonna get some work done and making an appointment. not sure if it will hit the rollers or not, 550 for a dyno tune and then he wants 600 for when it comes back boosted. so we discussed a street tune, depending on how cheap the street tune is ill see what he wants to slap it on the rollers for a pull. I want to know what it makes n/a but not bad enough to double the cost of tuning it over the next couple months. plus right now I'm trying to decide weather or not ima stay n/a for awhile and use some money to make headway on my Camaro or not, 5ish for the blower and all related **** or 5k for my 415in 13.84:1 ls3 short block for my Camaro..... decisions to make. been trying to get my business off the ground too and getting the burb done would give me something to self promote with, the Camaro still needs another 10 to 15k even if I spent the 10ish I have to spend between the two of them on the Camaro alone. my wife made a good point tho, finish one or have two that are half done.... we shall see. I WILL get pictures this week and make sure I keep track of stuff while I do it so I can update, lots to do and I got a good bit of business right now on top of my day as well. busy busy.

99burbK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's your business?

My friend has 5 unfinished and is looking to buy another. He could sell 4 and have 1 sweet ride!

Performance auto shop, although right now its more like a auto service shop, whatever it takes to get off the ground I guess. been a dream for a long time and I'm trying to finally make it happen.

99burbK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
pictures as promised!!! I also ordered 1.8 ratio speed master full roller rockers as well and am going to pick up my new fiberglass 4in cowl hood sunday!

got a new door handle for the driver front as well, ive had the cab lights for some time now along with a gm harness that I got from a guy on here. all this needs to get done in the next couple weeks before I get tuned.

99burbK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so I ordered the wrong lower quarter patch panel, crazy how much length difference there is between a Tahoe and suburban. got the right one, now I need to return this one. went and got my cowl hood today! this is a picture of it just sitting on the truck. I'm getting ready to mount it and get it fitted after lunch. it also needs a little under trimming due to my battery relocation making it not sit down all the way on the passenger side.

Now I just need to get a nice paint matched grill and 6.5 bumper on there with the cab lights and she will be one sexy rig! my buddies gonna paint the hood for me soon just gotta line up our schedules

99burbK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so I ordered the wrong lower quarter patch panel, crazy how much length difference there is between a Tahoe and suburban. got the right one, now I need to return this one. went and got my cowl hood today! this is a picture of it just sitting on the truck. I'm getting ready to mount it and get it fitted after lunch. it also needs a little under trimming due to my battery relocation making it not sit down all the way on the passenger side.

Now I just need to get a nice paint matched grill and 6.5 bumper on there with the cab lights and she will be one sexy rig! my buddies gonna paint the hood for me soon just gotta line up our schedules