6.0 ls swapped 95c1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, ict and other places have all the swap and other goodies I need. The problem isn't really locating what to get, it's picking a route.

They have ORB ends that will go on my PTFE hose.

I've made a few of the PTFE an connections, but nothing that's been leak tested. Getting the ferrule started straight and seated is tougher than I'm sure cpe rubber would.

Well how 'bout that?

nhyrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, new dilemma, and thing to get sorted out. The ECU.

I thought it was as simple as "0411 swap and be done" well doing a bit of reading, I don't think it's quite as easy as that. I would have thought eBay would have plenty of ECU s, but I must not be searching right. Apparently there's red/blue, and green/blue plug versions? Some have circuitry for iac, some don't.

So, what I have is, an lq4, that I've narrowed down to 03 or 04 out of a Yukon Denali. It was DBW but I have a cable tb for it. Will it fit? I'm hoping...? What is it off? I don't remember. The trans will be a 4l60e, but a 95 4l60e, which is a one off year, because of some solenoids that are pwm, or not pwm, I can't remember, but the 95's are... Fun to find parts for. The ECU s I was seeing on the Bay were mostly just bench tested yard ones, not swap ready ones.

I just want to make sure that the computer I get will work with everything I have.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, new dilemma, and thing to get sorted out. The ECU.

I thought it was as simple as "0411 swap and be done" well doing a bit of reading, I don't think it's quite as easy as that. I would have thought eBay would have plenty of ECU s, but I must not be searching right. Apparently there's red/blue, and green/blue plug versions? Some have circuitry for iac, some don't.

So, what I have is, an lq4, that I've narrowed down to 03 or 04 out of a Yukon Denali. It was DBW but I have a cable tb for it. Will it fit? I'm hoping...? What is it off? I don't remember. The trans will be a 4l60e, but a 95 4l60e, which is a one off year, because of some solenoids that are pwm, or not pwm, I can't remember, but the 95's are... Fun to find parts for. The ECU s I was seeing on the Bay were mostly just bench tested yard ones, not swap ready ones.

I just want to make sure that the computer I get will work with everything I have.
if youre running stock lg4 computer the 4l60e will NOT work with it. Just easier to bring a 4l60 or 4l80 from the vehicle your 6.0 is from.

The 6.0 was drive by cable until the early 2000s , not sure what year. my 2005 lg4 is drive by wire (gag)