6.0 ls to NV3500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score
Considering options... but a question i have is i know the ls motors will bolt to a NV3500 5 speed trans however is it possible with a 93 external slave cylinder or do you have to have the later with hydraulic throw out? Like i said just in process of running through different combos i could put together when rebuilding my 93 Blazer. Not interested in swapping trans to nv4500. For what the truck is used for I'm not terribly worried about it breaking and if it does ill put another 3500 in it or rebuild mine. I don't beat the truck like i used to just looking to restore and build a good street, light off road truck, still running 4.56 and 35s on a 6" lift. I thought i read at one time something on the ls block hits the external slave? or maybe its certain year blocks? And opinions or experience would be appreciated. Been years since ive posted anything but hop on and check out everyone's projects every now and again. Thanks