New (to me) 99 Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwelar

Reaction score
It’s not all of them but you can get the gist. Fit is pretty good and should improve with the more times they get butts in them. Bottom line (pun intended) the seats are protected and should be way more comfortable in heat and cold than the leather stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_1237.jpeg
    IMG_1237.jpeg
    454.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1236.jpeg
    IMG_1236.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 7

Jwelar

Reaction score
And the hits just keep on coming. Truck was running super funky this morning. Stopped at a stop sign and then had no forward movement. Luckily I still have reverse. For now.

I’m thinking it’s torque converter because in drive the rear drive shaft isnt spinning in any gear. This means power from the engine isn’t making it through to the transmission. It’s either torque converter or the transmission shaft (probably not the techy term) is sheared.

I’m just going to take the transmission out of the old truck and put it in the other old truck. Removing 2 transmissions and installing 1 in 3 days. I think it’s doable.