Jet dynamic spectrum tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can you post a screenshot of the 4th TCC unlock table?

Not sure if this is what you're looking for... This is what pops up when I go to Tables>Transmission Tables>Normal Mode TCC Release Speed Vs %TPS Vs. Gear.

You must be registered for see images attach

If you download the demo from the JET website or the full installer that 1998_K1500_Sub linked to above then you can look around for yourself. They come with example files from a 2011 truck to play with.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The 1500 no longer has a 4l80e?

So your 1500 stays locked, but 3500 doesn't? If that's the case - how did you get the 1500 to stay locked? Use your words kid. :)

Well to be fair your words were confusing, but for reasons you may not be aware. The dually has always been a turd about relocking the TCC once it unlocks it. It's pretty good about locking it if you start from a dead stop, but seems like there's a behind the scenes timer that prevents a relock under certain conditions on the dually that drives me nuts. The 1500 tune has been altered by someone smarter than me and doesn't unlock from a lift over 45mph. It's also not a turd about relocking.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well to be fair your words were confusing, but for reasons you may not be aware. The dually has always been a turd about relocking the TCC once it unlocks it. It's pretty good about locking it if you start from a dead stop, but seems like there's a behind the scenes timer that prevents a relock under certain conditions on the dually that drives me nuts. The 1500 tune has been altered by someone smarter than me and doesn't unlock from a lift over 45mph. It's also not a turd about relocking.

Thanks for sharing. My k2500 sounds like it acts similar to your 3500. It still works really well, its just kind of weird and irritating.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. My k2500 sounds like it acts similar to your 3500. It still works really well, its just kind of weird and irritating.

I had a 99 454/4L80 that I put in a truck that I flipped and that was a charm to drive. It always locked right back up with no hesitation.