home made caltrac traction bars.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92terminator

Reaction score
wondering if anyone has made these for their obs trucks and how they like them as far as ride quality,
also is this something mostly for a track vehicle? i dont plan on running my obs at the track but if it helps hook up in the street aswell ill be making a set.

found this very instructional how to.. http://www.hotrodsandhemis.com/Traction.html

any imput is apreciated.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
On other forums guy run them on the streets. In plan to do some like this soon. A cheaper way is to bolt your leaf springs together.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
This set for a flip kit. No my photo but a guy builds them on another forum.

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Lol, why though?

Just clamp the overload leaf to the spring pack if you have axle wrap on those blazing 15 second 1/4 mile runs. Cheaper and doesn't scream poser.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Lol, why though?

Just clamp the overload leaf to the spring pack if you have axle wrap on those blazing 15 second 1/4 mile runs. Cheaper and doesn't scream poser.

Depend on the tq your motor up out. I clamped my spring at first and the put was bent springs. This that the load off the spring and really help 1/8 mile times

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Lol, why though?

Blazing 15 second? Lucky to turn 16's with my 6! Lol!

(LS motor in the works for next spring, tho! WooHoo!)