full throttle lifts are bada$$!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Where was I bashing your truck? I said chrome rocker panels and chrome fender trim provokes rust. Which it does.

If you consider saying a statement like that "Bashing" then you would be bashing the truck in the OP by stating that really wide wheels wear out front end parts.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I don't care for the look at all. I see them every day in AZ. Definitely not my thing. But, the owner likes it and that's all that matters.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well theres not many like this in ky, it was leaning like a ***** and i finally talked him into putting a 2" aal in the rear. and thats how it sits with the aal, much better imo.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ LOL

I actually wasnt making fun of your truck. It just seems stick on chrome, cab lights, visors and overall 40 year old style is dominant here. I absolutely hate it. But like i said just stating what i like.

I think that is general taste of most 400 owners everywhere lmao

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Agree.... it looks like an elephant on roller skates.... I think we have the same taste... I like wider wheels/stance and hate tucked/stuffed tires.

You must be registered for see images

hahahhahaah!!

^^^ LOL

Unfortunately...many older guys drive GMT400s and do that too them. People tell me I need cab lights, but I don't think I'm going to do it for two reasons.

#1: I don't wanna drill the holes in my roof
#2: Everyone is doing it. lol

Don't get me wrong, I like cab lights, just don't like drilling huge holes in the tops of vehicles where rain goes the most. lol On the topic of 4wd being used ONLY for off roading, I got a lot of $hit for that in high school, all the country folk and goat-roper types there asking me if I take it off-roading, or "why is it never muddy?" Plain and simple, it's a nice truck, I spend a lot of time keeping it that way, the purpose for 4WD in my opinion is that if you need to take it in the snow, or mud, or off-road, you have the capability to do so, I couldn't say that in my S10, or in a car, you don't have to be slingin mud every day to own a 4WD. lol...just ranting about some arguments I had in the past.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ LOL

Which is pathetic
hahahhahaah!!

Unfortunately...many older guys drive GMT400s and do that too them. People tell me I need cab lights, but I don't think I'm going to do it for two reasons.

#1: I don't wanna drill the holes in my roof
#2: Everyone is doing it. lol

Don't get me wrong, I like cab lights, just don't like drilling huge holes in the tops of vehicles where rain goes the most. lol On the topic of 4wd being used ONLY for off roading, I got a lot of $hit for that in high school, all the country folk and goat-roper types there asking me if I take it off-roading, or "why is it never muddy?" Plain and simple, it's a nice truck, I spend a lot of time keeping it that way, the purpose for 4WD in my opinion is that if you need to take it in the snow, or mud, or off-road, you have the capability to do so, I couldn't say that in my S10, or in a car, you don't have to be slingin mud every day to own a 4WD. lol...just ranting about some arguments I had in the past.

I only use my 4x4 for sand and minimal snow. Mud sucks and i will never mud my truck.