full throttle lifts are bada$$!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually said that out loud when I saw the pics. He can say goodbye to the paint all down the sides if he goes off road....

Personally I think it would look a lot better with the wheels under the truck lol

Lifted on skinnies is not a good look. His is proportional to his height. I can't stand when people lift it and looks like their trucks are walking around on tip toes.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya but with a better offset on the wheel most of that tire could be under the truck. Just imagine being behind him in the rain.....

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
it looks good but bigger meats and less rim would be way better IMO.... I'm just not much for the cen-cal look

Sent from my static android

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok I'll play, hate the wheels and tires combo.

Love the wide wheels, deep dish lip, but not that much hanging out of the truck, not unless it has taller tires on it. Those small sidewalls and wide wheels looks like a roller skate or rc truck to me, like a kids toy and not a real truck.

I aint much of a fan of skinnies either, but for me it needs wider and taller tires or just some less wide wheels on it.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I don't like the cen cal style either, but I love the way that truck looks.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

Corey

Reaction score
The tire size and width is fine, the offset is just way off. Looks like a RC monster truck or something lol. With the right offset that same size tire would be mostly under the truck and would save the paint. Right now I feel bad for his paint.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya but with a better offset on the wheel most of that tire could be under the truck. Just imagine being behind him in the rain.....

i used to have 15.5 wide MTZs, i know exactly what it looks like behind that in the rain. It sucks but i dont care. Truck looked good and drove great.

But then again i go against the grain here and despise cow plows and cab lights, oh and visors.

Different strokes.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i used to have 15.5 wide MTZs, i know exactly what it looks like behind that in the rain. It sucks but i dont care. Truck looked good and drove great.

But then again i go against the grain here and despise cow plows and cab lights, oh and visors.

Different strokes.

Im with you cab lights and visors belong on peterbilts, cow plows belong on nothing ever.

I think the dirtymax looks bad ***

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HA lol visors belong on all trucks!!!!!!!!

cab lights suck.

for me I could live with the truck just needs taller tires, and that doesn't look to be possible with the current setup.

I love a big fat chrome lip like that, but the sidewall kills me, that's the biggest thing, tires don't seem wide enough since they roll in after the rim.