full throttle lifts are bada$$!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
i used to have 15.5 wide MTZs, i know exactly what it looks like behind that in the rain. It sucks but i dont care. Truck looked good and drove great.

But then again i go against the grain here and despise cow plows and cab lights, oh and visors.

Different strokes.

I despise of visors too. I want mine gone asap.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FTS is a full drop kit. No track width increase.
With that wheel tire combo and where the rubber meets the road... Just a bit. With that much offset, can't you snap a hub or stress out the outer portions of the drivetrain? Not a four by guy, so just curious.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lifted on skinnies is not a good look. His is proportional to his height. I can't stand when people lift it and looks like their trucks are walking around on tip toes.

Agree.... it looks like an elephant on roller skates.... I think we have the same taste... I like wider wheels/stance and hate tucked/stuffed tires.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Lifted on skinnies is not a good look. His is proportional to his height. I can't stand when people lift it and looks like their trucks are walking around on tip toes.

:lol:

good looking truck IMO. And about the visors...yes, they belong on big rigs.

Agree.... it looks like an elephant on roller skates.... I think we have the same taste... I like wider wheels/stance and hate tucked/stuffed tires.

:bowroflwerd6:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
equivalent to beating the piss out of the truck wheeling or a lift kit or the famous crank.

you do know we aint bashing you or your friend right? you don't have to defend everything to make it look good.

By that you are saying that if I beat the crap out of mine off road it'll shorten the life span, and thus if I don't beat it off road and drive it on roads normally but run huge wheels like his, it'd be the exact same as beating it offroad badly, but only driving along mall crawling? hmm doesn't sound too great to me. I don't beat mine off road, so it should last forever without huge wide rims and tires.

oh yea don't get me wrong I love wide wheels and wide tires, but I also like the stuffed look, just not so much with skinnies, around here tho you have to and is sucks. Anything past the body over an inch must be covered.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
you do know we aint bashing you or your friend right? you don't have to defend everything to make it look good.

By that you are saying that if I beat the crap out of mine off road it'll shorten the life span, and thus if I don't beat it off road and drive it on roads normally but run huge wheels like his, it'd be the exact same as beating it offroad badly, but only driving along mall crawling? hmm doesn't sound too great to me. I don't beat mine off road, so it should last forever without huge wide rims and tires.

oh yea don't get me wrong I love wide wheels and wide tires, but I also like the stuffed look, just not so much with skinnies, around here tho you have to and is sucks. Anything past the body over an inch must be covered.

What are you even getting in a pissing match over?

Lifted trucks aren't just for offroading. There's nothing wrong with someone not wanting to take their $40k truck through the mud pit.

Chrome rockers and chrome wheel trim traps water and provokes rust, but that didn't stop you from putting it on your truck.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
uuugghhh, here we go again.

Look I aint starting a thing, I stated that over and over yet everyone seems to think so.

I am trying to keep it nice and civil others aren't I guess, since they want to poke at me and my truck, throwing off comments and such.

Now was I bashing anyone? No just stating an opinion and clarifing what he had said in his staement. I mean is that not the truth and what he was getting at? huge offset is like wheeling? so huge offset and no wheeling would destroy it just like wheeling hard with reg. or stockish wheels? That's what I got from it.

I think I'm done with this site. I try to not offend or start anything with anyone yet somebody always thinks I am or turns it around on me, So sorry. I'll just not post.

To the mods or admins go ahead and delete my posts from this thread or any others you sit I don't care. It would save me the trouble of doing it myself and it will clean things up.

Last edited:

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually wasnt making fun of your truck. It just seems stick on chrome, cab lights, visors and overall 40 year old style is dominant here. I absolutely hate it. But like i said just stating what i like.