full throttle lifts are bada$$!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats Legit.

I would have no problem driving that as a daily... just sayin!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Found out I actually have a Full Throttle Lift dealer here in town. Prices are pretty high, but they swear by those kits. Here's one of their trucks.

You must be registered for see images

And yes, someone that works there daily drives it.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep thinking that the drop assembly up front on all these big lifts will act as a wrecking ball for anything in its path. Do these manufacturer's toy with keeping the front driveline near the stock location and fabbing up longer curved lower arms and longer axle shafts to maximize ground clearance? Just curious, since I have no experience with IFS four-by's...

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Keep thinking that the drop assembly up front on all these big lifts will act as a wrecking ball for anything in its path. Do these manufacturer's toy with keeping the front driveline near the stock location and fabbing up longer curved lower arms and longer axle shafts to maximize ground clearance? Just curious, since I have no experience with IFS four-by's...

you have to drop the front diff, the cv shafts could never handle that kind of angle, the way they are stock if you crank them up all the way they tend to start to bind and make all kinds of noises when turning and that is only with about 2 1/2 inches of lift.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

In all honesty if someone had 40+ inch tires that they intended to use as anything more then a mall crawler to where they were worried about clearance then they wouldn't be looking at an IFS kit anyways.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's cost/benefit ratio for doing a solid axle up front instead? Seems a comprehensive conversion would still yield decent drivability, but give you the clearance as well as a bit more durability.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Like Chris said, a lot beefier parts in the front and it will hold up a lot better in an offroad situation with not as many parts to break.

And most solid axle conversion cost a lot less then a 20" FTS lift.

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some bro-cal obs..

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The cen-cal look makes me sick to be honest.