full throttle lifts are bada$$!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
ok ill rephrase that, my slightly lowered 2wd have worked harder than most of the trucks out here in a couple months than these guys' in their life. there's a difference in have a truck and using is purposefully and keeping it nice and clean which i believe is what we all are trying to achieve. But, using the truck as a "look at me" thing and never is used for anything is different. that's only my opinion and i mean to offend no one by any means. this site has hundreds of gorgeous trucks. but i've seen alomst all of them in builds and in action pictures actually doing something.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they paid however much of their money to have a truck how they wanted. Why dont you just worry about yours and less worrying about others.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Not everyone has to beat the snots outta their trucks to be able to say they own a truck

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
(My opinion + I'm right) x Ridicule = My opinion. However, it was my understanding there was to be no math involved. LOL, as well...

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do not hate on a "certain" style. Some truck's look great and some look like . It's there style and how they want it. I don't even know what style my truck would be listed as. But I like it and that's what i worry about. different stroke's for different folk's.

ghosterbuck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I love my bright red lift parts and my tires a little small, but I'm neither cen-cal or a clean truck guy haha. I do however hateeeeee the smooth front bumpers and I'm stck with one. I want a front like my ranchhand rear.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Hey I love my bright red lift parts and my tires a little small, but I'm neither cen-cal or a clean truck guy haha. I do however hateeeeee the smooth front bumpers and I'm stck with one. I want a front like my ranchhand rear.

Smooth front bumpers are a gift from god!

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-