full throttle lifts are bada$$!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Those look horrible... It's taking a good thing too far.

Agreed. I can 100% appreciate all the work that goes into those things, because most of it isn't easy, but I just can find a liking for neon colored suspension parts and polished axles.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The term "bro-cal" is epic, definitely LOL'ing. I have a decent collection of CA buddies and am happy to see they drive old Chevelle's, '93 body style Mustangs, and slammed full size SUV's. That look of truck is not for me and it's hard to hold back the comments stating so. To each his own, with a side of hate.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
i am so "lucky" to live in CA, and it's sickening to just go down to the store or work and be surrounded about all these trucks with 8-12" of lift on swampers and and be spotless in and out. never seen a spec of dirt or a dune...they are nothing but a trend out here with the ass of their trucks sagging just like their pants

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
i mean you know the ones who really go to the dunes and down to the canyons, but these show trucks seem like a waste of a good truck someone else could be using for a real purpose

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i am so "lucky" to live in CA, and it's sickening to just go down to the store or work and be surrounded about all these trucks with 8-12" of lift on swampers and and be spotless in and out. never seen a spec of dirt or a dune...they are nothing but a trend out here with the ass of their trucks sagging just like their pants

please stop talking.

Trucks dont need to be dirty to be a truck.