Fuel Pump Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI- Quantum fuel pumps are Made in USA and have Lifetime Warranty. I know in the Powersports market this is the go to brand. I was having an issue that I think is resolved, hopefully, but was just poking around and thought of these guys. Sure enough, they make them for our trucks.
They sell just the pumps or a complete assembly.
Also, from what I can see online, a 96 should be the same as 97-98 right? This says 97-99. Might have to call them!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any splicing of electrical connections involved? I read with some aftermarket replacements, you have to splice in a new pigtail.
I wonder if you could de-pin the male plug provided and add original wires to it. The 340 pump below is the one on assembly.
You must be registered for see images attach

75lemans

Reaction score
Could one of these be used on a stock truck with plans of more power down the road? What if any modifications do you have to do to put it in?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an FYI- Quantum fuel pumps are Made in USA and have Lifetime Warranty. I know in the Powersports market this is the go to brand. I was having an issue that I think is resolved, hopefully, but was just poking around and thought of these guys. Sure enough, they make them for our trucks.
They sell just the pumps or a complete assembly.
Also, from what I can see online, a 96 should be the same as 97-98 right? This says 97-99. Might have to call them!
I have this pump as a back up. I just cut and soldered the orginal plug. Then heat shrinked twice. I didn't use the black rubber guard fyi

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could one of these be used on a stock truck with plans of more power down the road? What if any modifications do you have to do to put it in?
According to there website yes. It's meant as a upgraded fuel pump that can handle more modes to your engine/ performance. In my case I have a 383 but kept everything else stock. So I plan on using this pump whenever my delphi hits the dirt.