Do y’all name your rides? Post em up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottywiley

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a side note. I don’t name mine till they earn a name. I had a f250 4x4 company truck my son named “pig killa”. Coming home from hunting one night we got 3 descent size pigs in one fell swoop at about 65 mph. So then she had a name. Lmaaaao

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Just a side note. I don’t name mine till they earn a name. I had a f250 4x4 company truck my son named “pig killa”. Coming home from hunting one night we got 3 descent size pigs in one fell swoop at about 65 mph. So then she had a name. Lmaaaao

Sure there wasn't 2 more pigs just out of view saying, "huh, took 3 pigs to kill a F250."? Lol

RCSB_jonny

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My family never named vehicles, so I'm kinda figuring out what to do with this now. I've only ever owned one vehicle until this year, so it was just "my truck". I've been trying out "my old truck" and "my new truck" but that gets confusing when one is a 2014/purchased 2014, and the other is a 1993/purchased 2020. Probably just go with Blue Truck and Green truck until I paint the '93 blue. Maybe I'll stick with using the year.

My fiancee's Honda Fit is Bluebell. Her Civic before that was Nugget - cus it was gold.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hot wife's Civic "Tink"
Our 2000 cc dually "Pearl"
Wife's cc donor "Ruby"
Piece of crap 96 burb with spun bearing "Squeally"
94 parts donor that hit a tree "Mr Brown"
My dd S10 "Essie"
The 4" lifted red k2500 burb parts ride "Big Red"
2000 800 burb "Lilly Von Sthoop"

These are all currently owned.
I completely forgot about the 40 Harley Servicar because it is at my dad's house.
You must be registered for see images attach