Anyone else Having this much Trouble....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
well Im pretty sure thats what tney are...one of best fabricators in the country is doin this truck....with that said it took him 3 days just to do the part and he to completely reshape and mold the bottom this isnt one for an average Joe but damn they look good

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
well Im pretty sure thats what tney are...one of best fabricators in the country is doin this truck....with that said it took him 3 days just to do the part and he to completely reshape and mold the bottom this isnt one for an average Joe but damn they look good

Yup, looks damn good and completely unique. I'd love to have the new GMC Sierra tails. Do any of you guys have a set of these?

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/s...ighting&intcmpid=Product+Listings+Best+Seller

They look like the new Sierra style.

You must be registered for see images attach

I used to not care for those Anzo lights, but I really like them after seeing them in person...everything looks better in person, usually.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
e3mcgrath and the canadian guy with the black rcsb does you can get em for a lot cheaper than that on ebay btw